Buy Foot Care Treatments
Gold Bond Ultimate
Gold Bond Ultimate
The feet are oftentimes the most neglected parts of the body. The average human being takes about 4,500 steps a day, which means that we are on our feet quite a bit. Whether it be running or walking from place to place, or having to stand for extended periods of time, our feet have to bear the weight of our bodies for longer than we give them credit for. So let us explore the basics of foot care, as well as some foot treatment products you could try out.
1. Wash your feet. Many people ignore their feet when bathing, which can be awful for foot health. Be sure to wash your feet every day with soap and warm water. Avoid soaking your feet for too long as it can dry out the skin.
2. Check your feet for cuts, swelling, sores, or infected toenails.
3. Moisturize every day with foot creams containing natural ingredients like cocoa butter, avocado oil, and tea tree oil. There are several foot therapy creams that can help keep your feet hydrated all day long.
4. Pick out a pair of shoes that fit you well. Shoes are one of the most important foot health care products one could own. Tight-fitting shoes can cause a lot of pain over time. Loose shoes provide little support for your arches. Get sized and invest in the right pair of shoes for you.
5. Avoid wearing flip flops and flats too often, as they provide little to no support for your arches. This can cause major foot and ankle pain down the line.
6. Do not wear the same pair of shoes every day. Rotate your shoes so as to avoid harboring a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus.
7. Cut and file your toenails often. Nail trimmers and nail filers are a salient tool among foot care products. Be sure to cut straight across, then round the edges with an emery board or nail file to prevent in-grown nails.
HerbsDaily offers a wide range of foot health products and foot care creams for happy feet all through the year.
Herbs Daily Inc
34972 Newark Blvd, #274, Newark, CA 94560
(6:00AM - 6:00PM PT from Mon - Fri)
Do you want to add products to your personal account?