{"id":2587312128085,"title":"Stress-X Magnesium Powder 23.3 Oz by Trace Minerals","handle":"stress-x-magnesium-34406","description":"\u003cb\u003eProduct Description\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eA Calming, Stress-Relieving Supplement Containing Magnesium Citrate and ConcenTraceAmerica's #1 Trace Mineral Blend Certified VeganConsidered as Dietary SupplementGluten Free Great Taste Great Tasting!Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eProduct Benefits\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eWhile 60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction. Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps nerve irritability, and inflammation.† Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions.† Stress-X Magnesium Powder–and our entire product line–is also backed by our no-risk “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back!” satisfaction guarantee. For additional stress-relieving support, try our Stress-X, a complete nutritional stress \u0026amp; recovery formula with herbs, vitamins, minerals \u0026amp; enzymes. Magnesium Citrate. ConcenTrace Trace Minerals. Helps maintain healthy magnesium levels. Relaxes muscles after contraction. Vegan.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eIngredients\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cimg src=\"https:\/\/admin.herbspro.com\/images\/productsupimg\/78672.jpg\"\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eSuggestions\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cdiv class=\"prodDescCls\"\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eUsing the provided scoop, mix 1\/2 scoop into 2-4 ounces of water once or twice daily with food or at mealtime. Stir until dissolved. To add to the calming effects of Stress-X Magnesium Powder, mix with hot water. For best results, divide your daily serving into two servings. If this is your first time taking Stress-X Magnesium Powder, reduce the serving size to 1\/4 scoop for the first 5 days.\u003c\/p\u003e \u003c\/div\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eExtra Info\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eAllergen Info Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eSpecial Note\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eWarnings\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cdiv class=\"prodDescCls\"\u003e\u003cp\u003eKeep dry until use and store in a cool, dry place.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003c\/div\u003e\u003cdiv class=\"prodEmtCls\"\u003e\u003c\/div\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eDisclaimer\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eHerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eCalifornia Proposition 65 WARNING\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eSome products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.","published_at":"2019-05-30T05:47:49-04:00","created_at":"2019-05-30T05:47:50-04:00","vendor":"Trace Minerals","type":"Stress Support","tags":["Benefits Relaxation Support","Benefits Stress Support","Body Part\/Organ Brain","Brand_Trace Minerals","OFF_10%","Offer_20%_30%_Off","Price_$ 20 - $ 30","Trace-minerals_for_sale","Vitamins\u0026Supplements","VNS_S","VNS_StressSupport"],"price":3969,"price_min":3969,"price_max":3969,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":3969,"compare_at_price_min":3969,"compare_at_price_max":3969,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":32896827228245,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"34406","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Stress-X Magnesium Powder 23.3 Oz by Trace Minerals","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":3969,"weight":885,"compare_at_price":3969,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":null}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0083\/7032\/3541\/products\/34406_bbc58434-d7c9-4e07-b8ac-a25d5491721f.jpg?v=1602531265"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0083\/7032\/3541\/products\/34406_bbc58434-d7c9-4e07-b8ac-a25d5491721f.jpg?v=1602531265","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":"Stress-X Magnesium Powder 23.3 Oz by Trace Minerals (2587312128085)","id":1415590740053,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":500,"width":500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0083\/7032\/3541\/products\/34406_bbc58434-d7c9-4e07-b8ac-a25d5491721f.jpg?v=1569187751"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":500,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0083\/7032\/3541\/products\/34406_bbc58434-d7c9-4e07-b8ac-a25d5491721f.jpg?v=1569187751","width":500}],"content":"\u003cb\u003eProduct Description\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eA Calming, Stress-Relieving Supplement Containing Magnesium Citrate and ConcenTraceAmerica's #1 Trace Mineral Blend Certified VeganConsidered as Dietary SupplementGluten Free Great Taste Great Tasting!Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eProduct Benefits\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eWhile 60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction. Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps nerve irritability, and inflammation.† Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions.† Stress-X Magnesium Powder–and our entire product line–is also backed by our no-risk “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back!” satisfaction guarantee. For additional stress-relieving support, try our Stress-X, a complete nutritional stress \u0026amp; recovery formula with herbs, vitamins, minerals \u0026amp; enzymes. Magnesium Citrate. ConcenTrace Trace Minerals. Helps maintain healthy magnesium levels. Relaxes muscles after contraction. Vegan.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eIngredients\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cimg src=\"https:\/\/admin.herbspro.com\/images\/productsupimg\/78672.jpg\"\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eSuggestions\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cdiv class=\"prodDescCls\"\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eUsing the provided scoop, mix 1\/2 scoop into 2-4 ounces of water once or twice daily with food or at mealtime. Stir until dissolved. To add to the calming effects of Stress-X Magnesium Powder, mix with hot water. For best results, divide your daily serving into two servings. If this is your first time taking Stress-X Magnesium Powder, reduce the serving size to 1\/4 scoop for the first 5 days.\u003c\/p\u003e \u003c\/div\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eExtra Info\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eAllergen Info Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eSpecial Note\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eWarnings\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cdiv class=\"prodDescCls\"\u003e\u003cp\u003eKeep dry until use and store in a cool, dry place.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003c\/div\u003e\u003cdiv class=\"prodEmtCls\"\u003e\u003c\/div\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eDisclaimer\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eHerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eCalifornia Proposition 65 WARNING\u003c\/b\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eSome products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product."}

Stress-X Magnesium Powder 23.3 Oz by Trace Minerals

Our Price: $39.69
You Save: 0% Off
Product Description

A Calming, Stress-Relieving Supplement Containing Magnesium Citrate and ConcenTraceAmerica's #1 Trace Mineral Blend Certified VeganConsidered as Dietary SupplementGluten Free Great Taste Great Tasting!Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption

Product Benefits

While 60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction. Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps nerve irritability, and inflammation.† Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions.† Stress-X Magnesium Powder–and our entire product line–is also backed by our no-risk “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back!” satisfaction guarantee. For additional stress-relieving support, try our Stress-X, a complete nutritional stress & recovery formula with herbs, vitamins, minerals & enzymes. Magnesium Citrate. ConcenTrace Trace Minerals. Helps maintain healthy magnesium levels. Relaxes muscles after contraction. Vegan.

Ingredients



Suggestions

Using the provided scoop, mix 1/2 scoop into 2-4 ounces of water once or twice daily with food or at mealtime. Stir until dissolved. To add to the calming effects of Stress-X Magnesium Powder, mix with hot water. For best results, divide your daily serving into two servings. If this is your first time taking Stress-X Magnesium Powder, reduce the serving size to 1/4 scoop for the first 5 days.



Extra Info

Allergen Info Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.

Special Note



Warnings

Keep dry until use and store in a cool, dry place.



Disclaimer

HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.

California Proposition 65 WARNING

Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
Weight: 1.95 lb
Maximum quantity available reached.
Product Description

A Calming, Stress-Relieving Supplement Containing Magnesium Citrate and ConcenTraceAmerica's #1 Trace Mineral Blend Certified VeganConsidered as Dietary SupplementGluten Free Great Taste Great Tasting!Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption

Product Benefits

While 60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction. Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps nerve irritability, and inflammation.† Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions.† Stress-X Magnesium Powder–and our entire product line–is also backed by our no-risk “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back!” satisfaction guarantee. For additional stress-relieving support, try our Stress-X, a complete nutritional stress & recovery formula with herbs, vitamins, minerals & enzymes. Magnesium Citrate. ConcenTrace Trace Minerals. Helps maintain healthy magnesium levels. Relaxes muscles after contraction. Vegan.

Ingredients



Suggestions

Using the provided scoop, mix 1/2 scoop into 2-4 ounces of water once or twice daily with food or at mealtime. Stir until dissolved. To add to the calming effects of Stress-X Magnesium Powder, mix with hot water. For best results, divide your daily serving into two servings. If this is your first time taking Stress-X Magnesium Powder, reduce the serving size to 1/4 scoop for the first 5 days.



Extra Info

Allergen Info Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.

Special Note



Warnings

Keep dry until use and store in a cool, dry place.



Disclaimer

HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.

California Proposition 65 WARNING

Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
Product Description

A Calming, Stress-Relieving Supplement Containing Magnesium Citrate and ConcenTraceAmerica's #1 Trace Mineral Blend Certified VeganConsidered as Dietary SupplementGluten Free Great Taste Great Tasting!Super Charged with ConcenTrace for Better Absorption

Product Benefits

While 60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction. Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps nerve irritability, and inflammation.† Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions.† Stress-X Magnesium Powder–and our entire product line–is also backed by our no-risk “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back!” satisfaction guarantee. For additional stress-relieving support, try our Stress-X, a complete nutritional stress & recovery formula with herbs, vitamins, minerals & enzymes. Magnesium Citrate. ConcenTrace Trace Minerals. Helps maintain healthy magnesium levels. Relaxes muscles after contraction. Vegan.

Ingredients



Suggestions

Using the provided scoop, mix 1/2 scoop into 2-4 ounces of water once or twice daily with food or at mealtime. Stir until dissolved. To add to the calming effects of Stress-X Magnesium Powder, mix with hot water. For best results, divide your daily serving into two servings. If this is your first time taking Stress-X Magnesium Powder, reduce the serving size to 1/4 scoop for the first 5 days.



Extra Info

Allergen Info Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.

Special Note



Warnings

Keep dry until use and store in a cool, dry place.



Disclaimer

HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.

California Proposition 65 WARNING

Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.

No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.

0
0