Strong soothing action with effective cough relief. Try our raspberry-flavored daytime formula to control and relieve frequent coughs, plus thin and loosen mucus to send that cold packing.
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients Anhydrous Citric Acid, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Glycerin, Liquid Glucose, Menthol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20mg Cough Suppressant Guaifenesin, USP 400mg Expectorant; Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Glycerin, Liquid Glucose, Menthol, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum
Active Ingredient Name: Dextromethorphan
Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period. Measure only with dosing cup provided. Keep dosing cup with product. mL = milliliter. This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age. For adults and children 12 years and over, take 20mL every 4 hours. For children under 12 years, do not use it.
- Relieves Cough
- Relieves Chest Congestion/Mucus
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if the cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson''s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug (If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product).
The statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
We do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Some products on this website contain progesterone,a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
Disclaimer: This website offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven,unbranded products,which can pose serious risks to your health.