Cough SuppressantFights Coughs NaturallyFrom SwitzerlandSoothes Sore ThroatsThroat DropsWith Natural Honey
Adult and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
The herbs for this delicious herb cough drop are cultivated in the Swiss mountains using organic farming methods without chemical pesticides.
Store in a dry place
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.