The perfect blood pressure machine is accurate, portable, durable and easy to use. TThe OMRON 3 Series Wrist home blood pressure monitor is designed for accuracy and ease. 60 blood pressure readings for one user, and
This handy blood pressure digital monitor does more than just test blood pressure, it also stores 60 blood pressure readings for one user, and includes a cuff which fits adult wrists ranging from 5.3” to 8.5” in circumference. You can trust this blood pressure kit with the most sensitive readings, as it measures up to five times more data points than other blood pressure tools. It is also fairly simple to use, with a one-touch button, digital display, and an irregular heartbeat symbol for comprehensible analysis of a reading. If you want the best BP checker in the game, look no further than the OMRON 3 Series Wrist BP6100.
Blood Pressure Monitor with attached wrist cuff (fits wrists 5.3” to 8.5″ in circumference), 2 AAA Batteries, Storage Case, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide
This device is a digital monitor intended for use in measuring blood pressure and pulse rate in the adult patient population. The device detects the appearance of irregular heartbeats during measurement and gives a warning signal with readings.
For specific information about your own blood pressure, consult with your physician.
To help ensure an accurate reading, follow these directions:
• Stress raises blood pressure. Avoid taking measurements during stressful times.
• Measurements should be taken in a quiet place.
• It is important to take measurements at the same times each day. Taking measurements in the morning and in the evening is recommended.
• Remember to have a record of your blood pressure and pulse readings for your physician. A single measurement does not provide an accurate indication of your true blood pressure. You need to take and record several readings over a period of time.
• DO NOT use this monitor on infants, toddlers, children or persons who cannot express themselves.
• DO NOT adjust medication based on readings from this blood pressure monitor. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. ONLY a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high blood pressure.
• DO NOT use this monitor on an injured arm or an arm under medical treatment.
• DO NOT apply the arm cuff on your arm while on an intravenous drip or blood transfusion.
• DO NOT use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in oxygen rich environments. This may result in incorrect operation of the monitor and/or cause an inaccurate reading.
• Consult with your physician before using this monitor if you have common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation; arterial sclerosis; poor perfusion; diabetes; pregnancy; pre-eclampsia or renal disease. Check the instruction manual for more.