- 100% Natural
- Doctor Recommended
- Kali Muriaticum with Tangerine & Ginger
- No Benzalkonium Chloride
Helps relieve: • sinus congestion & pressure • cold & allergy symptoms • stuffy cold symptoms • thick mucus & phlegm. Neti Mist™ Sinus Spray is: • supportive of natural sinus function when disrupted during cold, flu & allergy season • helpful in reducing inflammation of mucus membranes • effective in keeping sinuses free of pollen, dust, bacteria and other airborne pathogens & irritants • isotonic, soothing, decongesting & refreshing • non-drying and gently invigorating • 100% natural, non-steroidal, alcohol free • Benzalkonium Chloride free • non-addictive & safe for long term use • effective as a pre-neti wash flush to deeply loosen debris & mucus prior to using the neti pot • helpful for extending the effects of your nasal irrigation.
Drug FactsInactive Ingredients|
Aloe socotrina, deionized water, erythritol, grapefruit seed extract, and essential oils of tangerine and ginger, polysorbate 20 (vegetable source), sodium chloride (USP), and xylitol that was not genetically engineered.
|Kali muriaticum 6X||Upper respiratory mucus & congestion|
- Suitable for children over 6 with proper adult supervision
- For children 6 and under, consult a physician before use
- Shake well
- Remove cap & safety clip
- For best results, use prior to nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle & nozzle between fingers
- Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
- Insert tip of nozzle just past the nasal opening (1/8th - 1/4th inch)
- Pump once inside each nostril & gently inhale
- Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
- Use as needed every 2-4 hours & in crowded public environments such as schools, public transportation
- May be used safely for longer periods of time
Neti Mist™ Sinus Spray was designed to naturally assist and facilitate easier & clearer breathing and may be effective for seasonal sinus support. This product can be used prior to nasal irrigation with the neti pot in order to deeply flush out the sinus passages. Use as needed every 2-4 hours and when in crowded public environments such as schools, public transportation such as airplanes, buses and trains.
- For intra-nasal use only
- Use only as directed
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A susceptibility to nose bleeds or sinus sensitivity
- A pre-existing chronic sinus condition or nasal surgery
- Allergies to any of the ingredients in this product
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush with water and immediately seek professional medical attention.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
Symptoms increase, persist, worsen or major irritation occurs
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a qualified health care professional before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for decongestant is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.