PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Ear Wax is important in preventing dirt and bacteria from causing hearing problems. If there is an excess of wax build up, ear rinsing may be necessary to soften, loosen and wash it out.
- 1 Can Sterile Saline Spray 75 mL (2.53 fl oz)
- 1 Bottle of Ear Drops 15 mL (0.5 fl oz)
- 1 Drainage Collection Cup and 2 Ear Plugs
SUGGESTED USE: This product is intended for use on adults and children over 12 years of age. Consult your physician for use on children under 12. Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal by squeezing the plastic dropper bottle provided with this system. The tip of the bottle should not enter the ear canal. Keep drops in ear for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears. It is normal to feel warmth in the inner ear. Remove ear plugs. Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear. Flush ears with the NeilMed® ClearCanal® specially designed actuator nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing. Gently tilt head side to side to drain out residual liquid & dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
On rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears. If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention or contact NeilMed® directly.
- Safe way to remove earwax at home.
- Bonus ear spin safety tool
Do not use:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to carbamide peroxide or other ingredients in the dropper bottle.
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy. (Please consult a doctor with concerns.)
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use more than twice a week.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- System is designed for a single user to reduce the risk of contamination. DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS.
Should not be used in the following situations:
- Children under 12 years of age
- Tubes in the ears
- Ear infections
- Current or previously perforated eardrums
- Recent mastoid surgery
Individuals with the following conditions should not use this product unless directed by a physician:
Meniere's Syndrome or those experiencing dizziness, vertigo, impacted ear wax or other ear problems Please retain the enclosed brochure in the box for instructions and other important information.
The statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
We do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Some products on this website contain progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.