Now Foods Mung Beans - 1 Lb
{"id":2587308195925,"title":"Mung Beans 1 lb by Now Foods","handle":"mung-beans-28042","description":"\u003cb\u003eDescription\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eFor Cooking or Sprouting\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eContains\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003e1 lb\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eIngredients\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eMung beans [96% germination,1% hard seed] [99.97% pure seed,0.03% inert matter,0.00% other crop,0.00% weed seeds].\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eSupplement Facts\u003c\/b\u003e: \u003cbr\u003eCalories\t170,Calories from Fat\t5,Total Fat\t0.5 g\t1%,Saturated Fat\t0 g\t0%,Trans Fat\t0g,Cholesterol\t0 mg\t0%,Sodium\t10 mg\t0%,Potassium\t620 mg\t18%,Total Carbohydrate\t31 g\t10%,Dietary Fiber\t7 g\t28%,Sugar\t0 g,Protein\t12 g,Vitamin A\t \t0%,Vitamin C\t \t4%,Calcium\t \t6%,Iron\t \t20%,* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eBrand\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eNow Foods\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eFDA Disclaimer\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eThe statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003ePrice Disclaimer\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eWe do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eCalifornia proposition 65 WARNING\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eSome products on this website contains progesterone,a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.\u003cbr\u003e","published_at":"2019-05-30T02:46:48-07:00","created_at":"2019-05-30T02:46:48-07:00","vendor":"Now Foods","type":"Brain \/ Memory Support","tags":["Ailment Weak Memory","Below-$ 5","Benefits Cardiovascular Support","Benefits Cellular Energy Support","Benefits Improves Focus","Benefits Increases Blood Flow","Benefits Mood Support","Benefits Nervous System Support","Benefits Promote Brain Support","Body Part\/Organ Brain","Body Part\/Organ Head","Brand_Now Foods","Offer_20%_30%_Off","Vitamins\u0026Supplements","VNS_B","VNS_BrainMemorySupport"],"price":415,"price_min":415,"price_max":415,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":499,"compare_at_price_min":499,"compare_at_price_max":499,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":32896831062101,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"28042","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Mung Beans 1 lb by Now Foods","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":415,"weight":585,"compare_at_price":499,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"733739072504","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0083\/7032\/3541\/products\/28042_c3525bc3-63af-4b2d-b7c8-92c4c7cffc99.jpg?v=1616043634"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0083\/7032\/3541\/products\/28042_c3525bc3-63af-4b2d-b7c8-92c4c7cffc99.jpg?v=1616043634","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":"Mung Beans 1 lb by Now Foods ","id":1415586086997,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":500,"width":500,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0083\/7032\/3541\/products\/28042_c3525bc3-63af-4b2d-b7c8-92c4c7cffc99.jpg?v=1616043634"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":500,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0083\/7032\/3541\/products\/28042_c3525bc3-63af-4b2d-b7c8-92c4c7cffc99.jpg?v=1616043634","width":500}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003cb\u003eDescription\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eFor Cooking or Sprouting\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eContains\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003e1 lb\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eIngredients\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eMung beans [96% germination,1% hard seed] [99.97% pure seed,0.03% inert matter,0.00% other crop,0.00% weed seeds].\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eSupplement Facts\u003c\/b\u003e: \u003cbr\u003eCalories\t170,Calories from Fat\t5,Total Fat\t0.5 g\t1%,Saturated Fat\t0 g\t0%,Trans Fat\t0g,Cholesterol\t0 mg\t0%,Sodium\t10 mg\t0%,Potassium\t620 mg\t18%,Total Carbohydrate\t31 g\t10%,Dietary Fiber\t7 g\t28%,Sugar\t0 g,Protein\t12 g,Vitamin A\t \t0%,Vitamin C\t \t4%,Calcium\t \t6%,Iron\t \t20%,* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eBrand\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eNow Foods\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eFDA Disclaimer\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eThe statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003ePrice Disclaimer\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eWe do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cb\u003eCalifornia proposition 65 WARNING\u003c\/b\u003e:\u003cbr\u003eSome products on this website contains progesterone,a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.\u003cbr\u003e"}
Description:
For Cooking or Sprouting


Contains:
1 lb

Ingredients:
Mung beans [96% germination,1% hard seed] [99.97% pure seed,0.03% inert matter,0.00% other crop,0.00% weed seeds].

Supplement Facts:
Calories 170,Calories from Fat 5,Total Fat 0.5 g 1%,Saturated Fat 0 g 0%,Trans Fat 0g,Cholesterol 0 mg 0%,Sodium 10 mg 0%,Potassium 620 mg 18%,Total Carbohydrate 31 g 10%,Dietary Fiber 7 g 28%,Sugar 0 g,Protein 12 g,Vitamin A 0%,Vitamin C 4%,Calcium 6%,Iron 20%,* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:

Brand:
Now Foods


FDA Disclaimer:
The statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

Price Disclaimer:
We do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.

California proposition 65 WARNING:
Some products on this website contains progesterone,a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.

Mung Beans 1 lb by Now Foods

 | Weight: 1.29 lb

$4.15
Save 16%  |  $4.99

Maximum quantity available reached.
Description:
For Cooking or Sprouting


Contains:
1 lb

Ingredients:
Mung beans [96% germination,1% hard seed] [99.97% pure seed,0.03% inert matter,0.00% other crop,0.00% weed seeds].

Supplement Facts:
Calories 170,Calories from Fat 5,Total Fat 0.5 g 1%,Saturated Fat 0 g 0%,Trans Fat 0g,Cholesterol 0 mg 0%,Sodium 10 mg 0%,Potassium 620 mg 18%,Total Carbohydrate 31 g 10%,Dietary Fiber 7 g 28%,Sugar 0 g,Protein 12 g,Vitamin A 0%,Vitamin C 4%,Calcium 6%,Iron 20%,* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:

Brand:
Now Foods


FDA Disclaimer:
The statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

Price Disclaimer:
We do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.

California proposition 65 WARNING:
Some products on this website contains progesterone,a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.

*LIST PRICES:Pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price (price as given by a manufacturer or vendor pre-discount). Please remember that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or regular retail price.

     
Description:
For Cooking or Sprouting


Contains:
1 lb

Ingredients:
Mung beans [96% germination,1% hard seed] [99.97% pure seed,0.03% inert matter,0.00% other crop,0.00% weed seeds].

Supplement Facts:
Calories 170,Calories from Fat 5,Total Fat 0.5 g 1%,Saturated Fat 0 g 0%,Trans Fat 0g,Cholesterol 0 mg 0%,Sodium 10 mg 0%,Potassium 620 mg 18%,Total Carbohydrate 31 g 10%,Dietary Fiber 7 g 28%,Sugar 0 g,Protein 12 g,Vitamin A 0%,Vitamin C 4%,Calcium 6%,Iron 20%,* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:

Brand:
Now Foods


FDA Disclaimer:
The statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

Price Disclaimer:
We do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.

California proposition 65 WARNING:
Some products on this website contains progesterone,a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
*LIST PRICES: Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.
0
0
-->