ADA Accepted (America Dental Association)Bonus with this Purchase - Medicated Lip OintmentBrace IrritationCanker SoresDenture AbrasionsFor Sores Inside the MouthForms Protective CoatingMaximum Pain ReliefOral Anesthetic/Analgesic
Mouth Pain Liquid
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- To assure formation of a long-lasting film coating, dry affected area and apply medication undiluted with applicator
- Allow a few seconds for coating to form
- Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
For oral use only
When using this product:
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not purchase if package has been opened
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Cap tightly after use to avoid evaporation
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid contact with clothing and household/furniture surfaces to prevent possible staining
- This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.