- 100% Grey Cover
- For one or two applications
- Free Sample Royal Cream 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz
- More Conditioning
- More Lasting Color
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- Since 1970
- with Aloe Vera
|This Package Contains:
|1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel
|60 ml 2 fl. oz.
|1 bottle Glycol Developer
|60 ml 2 fl. oz.
|1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner
|15 ml 0.5 fl. oz.
|1 pair of gloves
|1 leaflet containing directions for use
Herbatint Haircolor Gel:
Please Read Directions Carefully Before Applying
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!1)  Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint-« gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st CASE: PREVIOUSLY COLORED HAIR
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes.
(total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd CASE: UNCOLORED HAIR3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbavita range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Herbatint with the natural color series from 1N to 8N, colors white hair from hair from the first application. The color 8N, 9N and 10N have a lightening capacity of two tones. It is the only color that has the advantage of coloring without damaging the hair structure. Covers your gray hair naturally. You can select a shade close to your natural haircolor, but you can also lighten or darken while perfectly covering your gray hair. Gentle and easy to use Herbatint's gel formula is easy to apply and gentle for your hair.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of HERBATINT color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.