- Clean the affected area.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious bums, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid contact with clothing. Foille may stain certain fabrics.
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.