Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen & IrritantsMade From Natural BioplasticRemoves Excess Mucus NaturallyShareò Serve ò Make a DifferenceSoothes Dry Nasal Passages
Soothes dry nasal passages. Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants. Remove excess mucus
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti pot
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed Instructions Enclosed
Made from petroleum-free, nontoxic, natural bioplastic, our neti Wash Eco Neti Pot is good for you and good for the environment. The Neti Wash Eco Neti Pot is certified biodegradable and commercially compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute.
Remember, a nasal wash is not suitable for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Commercially biodegradable and compostable. Do not place in dishwasher or microwave. Avoid exposure to heat over 130° F
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.