Advil Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu. One powerful pill relieves your toughest cold and flu symptoms, so you can power through your day. Now with eight-symptom relief for nasal congestion, nasal swelling, runny nose, sneezing, sinus pressure, headache, fever, and body aches. When you need flu or cold symptom medicine that works, choose Advil Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu with the unique triple ingredient combination of pain reliever (Ibuprofen), a nasal decongestant (Phenylephrine HCI), an antihistamine (Chlorpheniramine Maleate) to tackle your worst cold and flu symptoms. Experience the power of Advil, now for cold and flu.
Active Ingredients: (In Each Caplet) Purposes Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg Antihistamine Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)* Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg Nasal Decongestant *Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavors, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerin, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Hypromellose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propyl Gallate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum
Do not take more than directed. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24-hour period, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: do not use it.
- Relief for nasal congestion
- Relief from nasal swelling
- Relief from runny nose
- Relief from sneezing
- Relief from sinus pressure
- Relief from headache
- Relief from fever
- Relief from body aches
Product inside sealed in plastic blister with foil backing. Do not use plastic blister or foil barrier is broken. READ AND KEEP CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND INFORMATION.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- In children under 12 years of age because this product contains too much medication for children under this age
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if
- You have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma or have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking any other product that contains phenylephrine, chlorpheniramine or any other nasal decongestant or antihistamine
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Drowsiness may occur Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- May cause excitability especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: Feel fain, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms continue or get worse
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
We do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Some products on this website contain progesterone,a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
Disclaimer: This website offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven,unbranded products,which can pose serious risks to your health.