PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Women of all ages experience vaginal dryness, not just women going through menopause. It’s uncomfortable, frustrating and can make sex extremely painful. We know lubricants tend to be messy and can interrupt the moment, so we created Vagisil® ProHydrate® Natural Feel Moisturizing Gel. It provides fast-acting vaginal dryness relief and feels like your own natural moisture. The internal applicator can be used in advance of intimacy and is less messy than other lubricants. Because when you feel like yourself, you can enjoy intimacy without interruptions.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Carbomer homopolymer Type B, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexlglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide
Wash hands before use.
- Remove the applicator from the sealed wrapper. Do not remove the end at this point.
- Grip the applicator firmly by the tube. Shake down to ensure that the contents are at the thin end.
- Twist off the end and discard. Use immediately after opening. For greater comfort, gently expel a small amount of gel from the applicator before use, so that the tip is lubricated before being inserted into the vagina.
- While sitting or lying down, gently insert the entire thin end of the applicator into the vagina.
- Squeeze the tube of the applicator firmly to deposit the gel into the vagina. Remove the applicator and discard it. Do not reuse the applicator.
PRODUCT BENEFITS: Dryness relief that feels like your own natural moisture
- No added perfumes, dyes, preservatives, or estrogen
- Works with your body’s natural lubrication
- Fast-acting and long-lasting
- Convenient applicator: easy-to-use, individually wrapped, discreet and less messy
- Clinically and gynecologist tested, FDA cleared
- Can be applied in advance of intimacy so it won’t interrupt the moment
WARNING: Tamper evident feature: For your protection, each applicator is individually wrapped. Do not use this product if an applicator wrapper is torn or missing.
The statements made regarding the products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
We do our best to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors do occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Some products on this website contain progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.