ArthritisBackacheBe More ActiveBruisesFor Temporary Relief of Minor Aches & Pain of Muscles & Joints associated withJoint PainProviding effective Pain Relief Since 1934Sore Shoulder SprainsStiff NeckStrainsTopical Analgesic
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area. Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour's application.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- With a heating pad.
- With, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.