This dark blonde hair color of Herbatint is a natural way to color your grey hair. It contains herbal extracts and comes in a gel formulation which is easy to use, apply and clean after the use. The dark blonde color looks natural and improves your looks and personality to a great extent. It suits people of any skin tone.Use this and you'll never have to hide your greys again. BenefitsNaturalAttractive hair colorDoesn't contain ammoniaAlcohol & Paraben freeFor shiny hair
Does Not Contain Ammonia. No Animal Testing
Please read enclosed direction carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
Herbatint herbal haircolor gel permanent. Dark Golden Blonde. For 1 or 2 applications. 6D. Herbatint, with the natural color series from 1N to 8N, colors and covers white hair from the first application. The colors 8N, 9N, and 10N have a lightening capacity of two tones. It is the only color that has the advantage of coloring without damaging the hair structure. 30 shades to choose from. Covers your gray hair naturally. You can select a shade close to your natural haircolor, but you can also lighten or darken while perfectly covering your gray hair. Gentle and easy to use. Herbatint's gel formula is easy to apply and gentle for your hair. 1-Herbatint Haircolor Gel (60ml-2fl oz.), 1-Glycol Developer (60ml-2fl oz.), 1 Sample of either Royal Cream or Shampoo 1/3 fl. oz-10ml, 1-Pair of gloves, 1- Instruction leaflet. Not tested on animals. Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride. Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water
Against Animal Testing
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.