100% Grey CoverAgainst Animal TestingFor One or Two ApplicationsMore Conditioning/Lasting ColorNo AmmoniaNo ParabenSince 1970With Aloe Vera
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amount of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain or future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply to remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture throughout the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product ma
Caution: Hiarcolorings may cause serious allergies.
An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions.
Please carefully read and follow the instructions. This product must not be used on individuals less than 16 years old.
Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk:
- your face presents skin eruption or is your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
- you already had a reaction after having colored your hair'
- In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a tattoo with black henna;
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cool water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair thoroughly after processing. Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box. Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Keep away from children's reach.
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.