Covers Grey HairFor One or Two ApplicationsNo AmmoniaNo ResorcinolSince 1970With Aloe Vera
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minute
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. Should the mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water. Rinse hair accurately after the dye.
Against animal testing.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water. Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.