ADA Accepted American Dental AssociationDye-FreeGluten FreeNatural New!SLS-FreeSince 1970Strong Cavity Protection for a Healthy Smile
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- Remove cap, fill to 10 ml mark
- Vigorously swish 10 ml of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Important: Read directions for proper use
Do not use if printed shrink band on cap is damaged or missing
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
HerbsDaily.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.